245 S. Executive Drive
Brookfield, WI, 53005
Whether you are a startup entrepreneur, solopreneur, business owner or thinking about starting a business, you want your brand to stand out and be the best. Building a great brand is vital for starting and growing a successful business. It establishes your credibility and reduces the time it takes to build your business. Before creating your brand identity and website, it is essential to first have a clear vision about what your brand stands for and a solid brand strategy to build it. In this workshop you will learn about best practices and practical advice for small businesses on how to:
- Discover and articulate why your brand exists
- Use inexpensive marketing research methods to better understand the role your brand plays in the life of your customer
- Position your brand and communicate it with a consistent voice and brand alignment across all touch points with your customer
- Name your company, create your brand identity and protect it
- Market your brand online and offline with a focused strategy on bringing your brand to life authentically and building your reputation as a trusted authority
- Measure effectiveness of your branding efforts
Applying these learnings in your business operations greatly increases your ability to build trust, abiding loyalty, and sustainable growth in revenue and brand equity.
Jay Olson retired in 2015 following a multifaceted career spanning 35 plus years as a marketing executive and branding consultant for Quad/Graphics, Ralston Purina and other leading organizations. Jay has consulted with organizations of all sizes in B2B, B2C and nonprofit with repeat success driving sustainable growth in revenue and brand equity. He now volunteers as a certified SCORE mentor and leads workshops on branding, content marketing, digital and social media marketing.