W231N1600 Corporate Ct
Waukesha, WI, 53186
The SCORE/SBA Wisconsin Small Business Awards Breakfast scheduled for Friday, May 8, 2020 has been postponed and rescheduled for Friday, September 25, 2020.
Our concern for the health and well-being of our community during this unprecedented time of the COVID-19 pandemic led us to this decision.
Thank you for your continued support of small business throughout Wisconsin. In the meantime, we wish you the best. These are trying times but it’s also clear that the business community is doing remarkable things to support customers, employees and the community. We look forward to highlighting some of these businesses and stories in September.
This event celebrates Wisconsin's best small businesses and small business champions. It includes coffee, breakfast, a keynote speaker, panel discussion and the awards ceremony.
Please join us and invite others in order to benefit from presentations, success stories and networking with other entrepreneurs.
For questions on registration and about the event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our keynote speaker is Greg Aretakis, President of Midwest Express Airlines. He has over 40 years in the airline industry, guiding airlines through their evolving top-line strategies. He has developed competitive advantages and increased revenues as a senior leader with airlines as diverse as Legacies, Start-ups, Regionals and ULCC carriers. Greg designed network and revenue strategies for airlines as they have grown, merged or recovered from bankruptcy re-organization. He also worked in aviation-focused Private Equity, where he assisted in raised capital and created business transformation plans for carriers needing to restructure their businesses. Greg has served as a Vice President at Continental Airlines, Shuttle America, Vanguard Airlines, Frontier Airlines and Midwest Airlines.
Since 2014, Greg has been providing advising services to airlines, airports and the aviation investment community, offering vision regarding the coming trends in air travel. And in 2017, he launched the project to bring the Midwest Express brand back to Milwaukee, where he works with a team of experienced airline professionals.
- Mark Becker/Jeff Peterson, Geneva Supply - nominated by Steve Kohl, WBD
- Crystal Olson, Allure Salon and Spa - nominated by Josh McCann, US Bank
- Carol & Geoff Gardiner, Rescue Dog Technology - nominated by Josh McCann, US Bank
- Grant Pauly, 3 Sheeps Brewing - nominated by Ray York, SCORE Green Bay
- Vivek Vasuveda, iDental - nominated by Karmin Garstecki, BLP
- Angela & Jim Schumacher, Smoky Lake Maple Products - nominated by Mary Lou Vande Hey, SCORE Fox Cities
- Andy Donahue, SBDC UW-Superior
- WWBIC Northeast - nominated by Barb Kueny, WWBIC
- Christopher Fisher, JCR Recycling, LLC - nominated by April Nelson, WBD
- Eric Oleson, O&H Bakery - nominated by Natalie Jaskie, BLP
- David, Paul & Mark Navin, Spee-Dee Packaging Machinery Inc. - nominated by Thomas Van Gent, BLP
- Nathan Drager, Quantum PC Services - nominated by Jim Schuessler, Door County Economic Development Corporation
- Thaime & Jesus Nanez, The Farmhouse Paint and Sip Café - nominated by Lily Alvarado, WWBIC
- Scott Huedopohl, Community State Bank - nominated by Natalie Jaskie, BLP
- Sabrina Madison, Progress Center for Black Women - nominated by Alison Dodge, WWBIC
- Ugo Nwagbaraocha, Diamond Discs International/National Association of Minority Contractors-Wisconsin Chapter - nominated by Heather Olson, North Central Minority Supplier Development Council
- Arlene Bollig, Comienzos - nominated by Julann Jutzcak, Andrea Hughes, WWBIC; Michelle Somes-Booher, SBDC at UW-Madison
- Truphosa Mwololo, WI Supplier Diversity Program - nominated by Aina Vilumsons, WPI
- Bridget Krage O'Connor, The Connective - nominated by Patricia Grimm, BLP
- Thalia Mendez, Frame of Reference - nominated by Heather Lux, WWBIC
- Mike George, SCORE Madison - nominated by Grant Gelhar, SCORE Madison
- Talin Senner, Wildcard Corp. - nominated by Joe Schoenberg, Wildcard Corp.
- Eirik Nelson, SarrikClean - nominated by Ray York, SCORE Green Bay