W231N1600 Corporate Ct
Waukesha, WI, 53186
The SCORE/SBA Wisconsin Small Business Awards Breakfast scheduled for Friday, May 8, 2020 has been cancelled due to COVID-19. However, we will still be honoring our winners via a video that will premiere this summer/early fall. The video will appear on this page after it has premiered.
Our concern for the health and well-being of our community during this unprecedented time of the COVID-19 pandemic led us to this decision.
Thank you for your continued support of small business throughout Wisconsin. In the meantime, we wish you the best. These are trying times but it’s also clear that the business community is doing remarkable things to support customers, employees and the community. We look forward to highlighting some of these businesses and stories in the video.
For questions about the event or the video please contact email@example.com.
- Mark Becker/Jeff Peterson, Geneva Supply - nominated by Steve Kohl, WBD
- Crystal Olson, Allure Salon and Spa - nominated by Josh McCann, US Bank
- Carol & Geoff Gardiner, Rescue Dog Technology - nominated by Josh McCann, US Bank
- Grant Pauly, 3 Sheeps Brewing - nominated by Ray York, SCORE Green Bay
- Vivek Vasuveda, iDental - nominated by Karmin Garstecki, BLP
- Angela & Jim Schumacher, Smoky Lake Maple Products - nominated by Mary Lou Vande Hey, SCORE Fox Cities
- Andy Donahue, SBDC UW-Superior
- WWBIC Northeast - nominated by Barb Kueny, WWBIC
- Christopher Fisher, JCR Recycling, LLC - nominated by April Nelson, WBD
- Eric Oleson, O&H Bakery - nominated by Natalie Jaskie, BLP
- David, Paul & Mark Navin, Spee-Dee Packaging Machinery Inc. - nominated by Thomas Van Gent, BLP
- Nathan Drager, Quantum PC Services - nominated by Jim Schuessler, Door County Economic Development Corporation
- Thaime & Jesus Nanez, The Farmhouse Paint and Sip Café - nominated by Lily Alvarado, WWBIC
- Scott Huedopohl, Community State Bank - nominated by Natalie Jaskie, BLP
- Sabrina Madison, Progress Center for Black Women - nominated by Alison Dodge, WWBIC
- Ugo Nwagbaraocha, Diamond Discs International/National Association of Minority Contractors-Wisconsin Chapter - nominated by Heather Olson, North Central Minority Supplier Development Council
- Arlene Bollig, Comienzos - nominated by Julann Jutzcak, Andrea Hughes, WWBIC; Michelle Somes-Booher, SBDC at UW-Madison
- Truphosa Mwololo, WI Supplier Diversity Program - nominated by Aina Vilumsons, WPI
- Bridget Krage O'Connor, The Connective - nominated by Patricia Grimm, BLP
- Thalia Mendez, Frame of Reference - nominated by Heather Lux, WWBIC
- Mike George, SCORE Madison - nominated by Grant Gelhar, SCORE Madison
- Talin Senner, Wildcard Corp. - nominated by Joe Schoenberg, Wildcard Corp.
- Eirik Nelson, SarrikClean - nominated by Ray York, SCORE Green Bay