How I can help you
I have spent 20 years at GE Healthcare and 18 years in Boeing in various locations, industries and functions. As a global supply chain executive with a proven track record of success, I have helped countless companies of varying sizes in the areas of planning, sourcing, manufacturing and delivery in all types of industries. I have provided business and strategic leadership, problem identification and solving, and business transformation to meet the needs of my own company and my suppliers' businesses.
In addition to my professional activities, I have mentored countless mentees in pursuit of their dreams. I have spoken at various Universities and Manufacturing symposiums on sourcing, supply chain and leadership in an effort to share what I have learned over my career in an effort to accelerate other successes.
As a mentor for SCORE I'm honored to assist YOU in accomplishing your dreams. Let's get started!
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Transportation & Warehousing
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
MBA, Finance, Babson College, Wellesley, Mass
BS, Accounting, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, Mass
Purchasing Certificate, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA