COVID-19 Business Resources & Important SCORE-SE Wisconsin Update
Dear SCORE Clients, Friends and Volunteers,
Whether your business has been operational or you’re at the planning stage, we understand that you are affected by the Coronavirus outbreak in different ways. SCORE mentors are ready to advise you and help answer your questions.
SCORE and the SBA are considered "essential" services and our services to our clients will continue.
SCORE Virtual Mentoring:
As a cautionary measure, our physical office space is closed and we are mentoring via phone, email, and zoom room meetings and video. The safety of clients, volunteers, and the community is our highest priority.
- If you currently are working with a SCORE mentor, please connect with that person directly.
- If you seek mentoring or have business questions, leave a message at our office and we will monitor calls and get back to you.
To Request Virtual Mentoring:
- Go to https://sewisconsin.score.org/find-mentor-266
- Enter your zip code.
- Submit your contact information and mentoring questions. SCORE will receive your mentoring request electronically.
- A mentor will connect with you by phone, email, or video.
Options to Contact SCORE SE Wisconsin Chapter Directly:
Phone: 414-297-3942 (please leave a message)
SCORE Workshops and Webinars:
SCORE has hundreds of free recorded and live webinars and courses on demand available online. You can access these resources by searching the SCORE website: https://www.score.org/content/take-workshop
SCORE SE Wisconsin has postponed in-person workshops but we are working on making some accessible as webinars.
Additional Resources & Links
Stay in touch with your customers, lenders, landlords, and suppliers. And, be sure to check local Chamber of Commerce websites regularly.
The SBA will provide loans up to $2 million under the Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program for Wisconsin businesses injured by the coronavirus crisis to make payroll, pay rent, provide sick leave, and meet any other operating costs. Interest rates are 3.75% for small businesses and 2.75% for non-profits.
SBA Informational Webinars for Disaster Loans
Beginning March 23, SBA is offering webinars to help Wisconsin businesses prepare and apply for Economic Injury Disaster Loans.
How can you apply?
- Online at SBA.gov
- Need help? Access these step-by-step online instructions
- Phone: 800-659-2955 6a to 8p CT seven days a week
- Individuals who are deaf or hard-of-hearing can call 800-877-8339
- EIDL Frequently Asked Questions
WWBIC is offering deferrals and has a new small loan program up to $25,000.
WI Department of Workforce Development Frequently asked questions that relate to DWD’s services, information and resources for businesses, individuals and organizations, including Unemployment Compensation.
For detailed information on SBA programs for the coronavirus, visit www.sba.gov/coronavirus and for information on all federal programs, visit www.usa.gov/coronavirus or www.gobierno.usa.gov/coronavirus (en Español).
SCORE is committed to providing you the best service we can during this time. Information is being added daily and we will update you when in-person events resume, and when new resources and guidance become available.